Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Catch Up

Just a quick update (I'm studying for finals tomarrow). Jordan was great, it was clean and was a neat country. Petra was amazing, there was way more there then I would have ever thought. The past little bit I have been having fun in the city and studying. Monday was a great day for me. I spent all day in city showing two people who had never seen it around, it was fun to feel their excitment, and they were great people. All in all life is good. I'll try to get some pictures up later. Chau!

1 comment:

Matt and Dianna said...

Isn't it great to be showing people around the city? Doesn't it feel more and more like Jerusalem is "your" city? It's weird how you go from feeling like a tourist to feeling like you're home in Jerusalem in such a short period of time. I'm also glad you had fun in Jordan. Petra was amazing, as was Amman.