Friday, October 12, 2012

A Fun Date Idea

So I'm not sure if anyone even looks at this blog anymore but if you do I went on a way fun date a while back with an awesome girl (pictured below).  My niece Diana told me that doing sidewalk chalk would be a great date so at her suggestion that's what we did.  However, Marian (as in my older sister) suggested doing living murals, you do chalk, insert a human and take a picture.  Here are a few of the results of the date activity.  And yes, there have been a few dates since with a good few in the future, I hope!  Enjoy



3 comments:

erika said...

I still look at it Michael! What a great date idea, and I'm glad to hear that you think there may be more in the future :)

Beth Wills said...

I check sometimes, too. Hope all is well.

Ewa said...

Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy 10 in 1 facial machine and best laser hair removal device?