Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Provo Shoot

I've been taking more pictures. The ones of the buildings are all of down-town Provo, I spend a morning walking and shooting down there. The sunsets were taken last night on the hill right above Kiwanis Park in Provo. It's been fun to have Mel's camera this summer, it's helped to keep me sane.






This was taken last night before I went up the hill.

I work evenings at Sundance Resort in the concessions stand for Summer Theater. This years show is "Big River" done by UVU and they have done a really nice job with it.







3 comments:

marian said...

fun

emily, etc, etc said...

I love the one of the white brick building. That would be so pretty framed in my room...

Jinii said...

Michael,

it was so nice to finally meet the other Michael Boren. Love the photos! Just wondering if you could remind me of the company you said to buy cameras from? You can email me at jinii.boren@gmail.com

Also can't wait to see all the pictures from the reunion!