Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sandpoint...my home

Many of you have heard me speak for countless hours about my home in North Idaho. I love my home, it really is where my heart is. Unfortunately, there is a misconception that north and south Idaho are the same thing, they most definitely are not. These are some shot that I've taken over the past few days and I think that they show my home well. Enjoy!

I love hard labor, it makes me happy. I just finished plowing, disking, and planting a field at the back of our property. It was dusty, I got dirty!

This is part of Selle Valley. It is my dream to own 40 acres in Selle Valley.

This is the first thing you see as you turn onto my road, I love it!

Selle Valley.
The clouds were amazing on friday night, this was an especially neat one.

1 comment:

emily, etc, etc said...

Beautiful pictures Michael! Sandpoint is truly one of a kind...